[ANSS-netops] cell modems

Roger Gernold Roger.Gernold at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 8 23:23:17 UTC 2010

We were told last week by Verizon's headquarters that they couldn't
offer us the unlimited plan for the Raven X cell modems.  They don't
have them on the GSA Federal schedule so we would need to pay the
commercial rate.  They sent us a quote for unlimited service (up to 5GB)
at $42.99 per month but took it back at the last minute.

I would like to know what monthly rate people are paying for Verizon
service?

Roger