[ANSS-netops] Vaults and ARRA upgrade stations

Robert Wurth wurthrs at slu.edu
Tue Apr 13 18:55:57 UTC 2010

Nathan

Here are some of the pictures from our installs,

http://www.eas.slu.edu/Earthquake_Center/NM/Images/netmap.html

look at PBMO and MGMO, they are installed using 3ft fiberglass tubs we have
our broadband and accel in the same vault.

UTMT is a pipe vault install using standard pvc pipe with a glass plate at
the bottom.

UALR the pictures have not been updated yet but I will see if I can get them
updated are pipe vaults sitting on bedrock.  I also used sprinkler valve
boxes to make the vaults easy to get to if you have to change sensors on a
regular basis.

It will at least give you an idea of what we have done in the past.

Bob

--
Robert Wurth
AV Computer Tech