[ANSS-netops] Satellite services suggestions

Juan B Lugo Toro juanb.lugo at upr.edu
Tue Jun 30 13:45:20 GMT 2009

Hi to all

Here in Puerto Rico we are using Hughes Network service on some of our
remote stations. But because the customer service at the island is not so
good we are  planning to look forward to find an alternative. Hughes does
not allow us to do our own installation because we need to be certify by
Hughes. We need to find an alternative that can allow us to do our own
maintenance and installation. I will like to have if possible suggestions
and or inputs about other companies.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Juan Lugo
Puerto Rico Seismic Network