[ANSS-netops] Satellite services suggestions

Robert Busby busby at iris.edu
Fri Jul 31 17:02:28 GMT 2009

We use a providor in Albuquerque NM that has certified our technicians
as installers after successfully completing an online course and a few
day workshop.
The satellite providor is Wild Blue, the service providor in Albuquerque is;
Arlyn Dale
Combined Resource Group
http://www.cyberportz.com/

Combined Resource Group has been extremely helpful to us in managing
more than one hundred accounts with Wild Blue.