2008 National Seismic Hazard Maps - Source Parameters
|Puente Hills (Coyote Hills)||California|
|Fault parallel slip rate||0.70|
|Probability of activity||1|
|Sense of slip||thrust|
|Rupture top (km)||2.8|
|Rupture bottom (km)||14.6|
|Fault Model||Deformation Model||Char Mag1||Char Rate1||GR-a-value1||GR-b-value1||Weight|
|1 1st Value is based on Ellsworth relation and 2nd value is based on Hanks and Bakun relation|
Oops! — File Not Found (404)
- Did you follow a link on our website?
- If you reached this page from another part of earthquake.usgs.gov, please use our Contact Form so we can correct our mistake.
- Did you follow a link from another website?
- Please check our site map at the bottom of any of our webpages or Search our website to find the page's new location. Do not send us an email about the broken link because it's not on our site, and we can't fix it.
- Did you type the URL?
- You may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. Check to make sure you have the correct spelling, capitalization, etc.